Terms and Conditions for buying goods and services on our website
Issue date: 5 September 2020
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made on any website owned and/or operated by the IMChartered company. These terms and conditions also apply to all transactions completed offline that involve products or services.
‘You’: the individual or entity visiting this website and/or purchasing products or services from us, whether on this website or offline.
‘Us’: the IMChartered company that operates this website
‘Contract’: a formal contractual relationship in respect of any transaction only exists between you and us from the point at which we accept your order. This acceptance may be automated, where fulfilment is automated, or it may be manual and occur only when manual fulfilment is initiated.
Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions together with our Privacy Notice provide you with information about us and apply to any contract between you and us. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before ordering anything from our website. We will also notify you, at the point of purchase if there are any additional terms and conditions that may apply to any specific contract made between us.
- Our prices are as set out on our website, do not include packaging, shipping, insurance or travel costs, and are subject to the addition of applicable VAT or other state or national tax in line with any relevant regulations.
- We may vary our prices from time to time, which we will do by updating our website. Price changes will not be retrospective.
- The law says that, if you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract during the period set out below; the law does not extend to business buyers. Therefore, the clauses below do not apply to transactions with organisations.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date we confirm our acceptance of your order.
- During the relevant period, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office.
- This cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- Digital contents (software, e-books, audiobooks, PDFs, or other electronic templates, books or reports) once a download has started;
- Any products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or any products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Under this right to cancel, and where the first day for delivery of any service, whether training or consultancy, falls within a period of 14 days from the day on which the contract was established, you must make the cancellation at least one clear day prior to the planned first day of delivery; in other words, your right of cancellation does not apply on or after the last business day preceding the first day for delivery of that service.
- Under this right to cancel, where you do not specify a date on which you wish to attend a training course or on which consultancy delivery should start, your right to cancel does not apply after 14 days from the date of the contract and you have no right to a refund if you subsequently decide not to proceed with the service.
- Your deadline for cancelling the contract depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
Limitation of liability
- Our total liability under or in respect of any contract will not exceed the amounts paid by you under that contract.
- We will also not be liable for consequential, indirect or special losses of any sort.